Tuesday, December 1, 2009
I made it through another day without sugar. I still get cravings, but I'm not really hungry. Scott made spaghetti sauce tonight, which I love. Sugar is not listed on the ingredients, but it does have 2 grams of sugars per serving--natural, I guess. It seems to make me want to eat more and I got cravings after dinner. I stilled those with berries and cream and an apple. I didn't even look up when Scott started eating pumpkin pie. It's in the refrigerator, and I didn't even look at it. I also drove past a Dairy Queen and didn't even think about stopping. My head has been aching today and my stomach has been queasy, but I plan on feeling better tomorrow. This life is so much better for me. I already feel more compact, less bloated, and less hungry.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment